Sunday, November 9, 2008

How to Complete an Offer

Ok, Ive been asked this question many times, How do you complete offers so easily? Well I use a number of programs and tricks to ensure my credit.

The First program I use is CCleaner.
When you do an offer, the website puts a cookie on your computer that tracks your progress on the offer. Sometimes, when you have alot of cookies on your computer, they may interfere with eachother, causing you to not recieve credit for completion. this is where CCleaner comes in. What it does is remove all the cookies on your computer, so you can recieve credit without any interference.

The Second program I use is Roboform.
This doesnt really help you get credit, it just helps you complete the offers faster. You can enter in your information to Roboform, and then at a click of a button, you can fill all the forms on a page. There is also a little trick I found. If you press ALT and =, all the yes/no questions will automatically go to no.

Some other Tips:

There is something called the dot trick. You just put random dots when your submitting your email address. An example would be jo.h.n@yahoo.com or bi.ll.y@gmail.com. I dont know why this help crediting, but it does. This also allows you to have multiple email addresses, so if your doing an offer, but its from a sponsor youve already been to, you can have a different email.

Leave the offer window open for about 5 minutes. Some people close the window right after they do the necessary things. This will help ensure credit.

On the offers that make you go to the "Silver, Gold, Platinum" offer pages, click on a random offer(or two or three) on the three pages because some offers wont credit unless you do that.

On the list of Yes/No offer, say yes to AT LEAST 2 of them, this always helps me.

Thanks for reading, If I find anything else I will update this post.

No comments:

 

Online Game Memberships For FREE © 2008 . Design By: SkinCorner
Clicky Web Analytics